In New York City, you will come across the cuisines from different parts of the world. Walking down the streets, you can hear various languages and glimpse of different cultures, all conglomerates to form a heaven for the food lovers. Nothing can beat the experience of tasting ethnic food from different corners of the world. You will feel lost among the milieu of food and drink option that the city has in store for you.
Amazing places to eat and drink
You can walk into the less famous restaurants and have food that reflects the cultural heritage of the region or country they represent. A glimpse of places to eat and drink
- Hot Kitchen– You will get the fiery and lip-smacking Szechuan food at an affordable price. The food is spicy here, so be prepared.
- S’MAC– The shop transforms the traditional dish of cheese and mac to an eternal treat. You will be in love with the cheesy goodness of Cheeseburger and 4-Cheesehere.
- Shake Shack- It has branches all over the city and in its each branch, you will drool over the fries, burgers and most importantly milkshakes.
- Bareburger– Want the most exemplary gourmet burger then this is the place to be. Organic and natural ingredients are used in this burger. You will get sandwich and organic salads along with veggie, bison, chicken, beef and elk burger.
- WonDee Siam– Here you will get the authentic Thai food, especially the pork noodle. The food served here is next to what you will get in the country.
- Vanessa Dumpling– Dig into the pork dumplings and absorb the intense flavor these juicy treats. It is a famous eating food joint because of the affordable prices of the dishes served here.
- Chelsea Market– If you are indecisive about the cuisine, then visit this place as this has various food places than a particular food joint.
- Sake Bar Decibel– You can have a wide assortment of sake and Japanese appetizers. It is warm and cozy and tastes few of the best sake that you can ever have.
- Death & Company– This belongs to the Prohibition style genre and is a great hit among the cocktail lovers of the city. As the evening sets in the place becomes crowded with the cocktail lovers.
- Triona’s on Third- It is a sports bar that caters darts and special drinks. After completion of work, go to a place with your friend. During the game nights, this place is jammed with the enthusiasts.
- The Frying Pan- This is set in a boat on the River Hudson and best to spend time after work. During the summers, the inhabitants in the city socialize here and have a gala time.
- The Thirteenth Step– So, if you want to relive your college days, a visit to this bar is a must. Just like your college days, you can grab a cheap drink here.
When in quest of good and authentic food and drink, this list can be of great help to you. The city has a wide milieu of places for dining and drinking, hit the road, explore and entice your taste buds.
Image Credits: Gary Burke